Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More Stuff

The following takes place between 3:00 AM and 4:00 AM. I sleep. Period. Anyway. So continuing my update, I've been watching some TV. The past few episodes of The Office were hilarious; especially the vampire thing with Jim. The newest Lost episode was cool and interesting but I won't go into specifics just in case. I do agree with Steven though and the idea that they're obsessing over the others too much. I want to know whats going on at the beach more. I started watching 24 for the first time. Its pretty cool. Of course I miss a few things because I haven't watch any of the other seasons but it helps to have Dustin there to help explain thing every once in a while.
I've also been following the Red Wings and the Pistons and the Suns. They're all doing pretty well but I'm not sure if any of them are ready to do it all. But then you never know.
I'm staying here in Michigan for spring break. I'm not going to like it but I guess its something I have to do. I'll get a lot of work done and I'll be able to give support to CAV in a time when support wavers. I was looking forward to come home but I can wait...for a little while.

2 comments:

Steven said...

Good attitude. Warning--24 is extremely addictive. If you start watching it, you're going to want to watch every episode of every season. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Caro Bella said...

:-) Well... I'm sure you'll have a grrrrreat spring break! We can alln wait until May...