Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jobs

So right now I'm sitting in the Mullet House in Tucson waiting for dinner and for the first Tuesday night bible study to start. I am currently unemployed and with not much hope of working this week. Still I am optimistic. I'm looking at a few jobs as a medical records clerk here in Tucson. Also if a position opens and Rain Gutters of Southern Arizona then they'll give me a call. I'm still looking for other stuff too. We're starting a bible study tonight that'll go through the summer on Hebrews. I'm looking forward to that. All in all this summer is shaping up to be a good one. Be back soon. Hopefully sooner than three weeks.

6 comments:

Dusterdw said...

I just finished Hebrews. Great book. I’ll be praying you find a job.!

sonrisa said...

I tried to email you, but it didn't work. What's your email?

Mamita Betsy said...

how's Hebrews going???

Debbi said...

Hi Mark, did u get your rollerblades, it sounds as though u are really busy. Ashlee is up at camp now. Hope to see you again someday. God Bless you, Ashlee's mom

J said...

ay vato 50 days!

Caro Bella said...

YOU NEED TO POST