Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I went to my structure of music class today and really realized how much I missed in high school. It wasn't that I didn't know what was going on I just had to work at it. I mean I haven't actually learned anything about music theory since my freshman year of high school. Its going to be a lot of fun though. Not like my writing class. That class is going to be really annoying. But its something I have to do right.

Jhoalan moved in today. Its going to be great having him here. He's going to go with me to the bible study on mondays. We're doing Romans 1-8 and I'm going to read Philippians.

Coming soon: ummm...not really sure...jaja

3 comments:

Mamita Betsy said...

sounds good. I'm glad I don't have to back to school---it's fun studying things you WANT to study-ha! But you'll do fine. You're a good writer. Glad Jhoalan is there.

Caro Bella said...

yeah jaja

sonrisa said...

so how is school going????