Monday, January 21, 2008

Sick

So I'm kinda wondering what happened to David, Steven, Adrienne, and Caro. But hey, it looked like you had fun in New York Jane.

I'm sitting in my room right now coughing up my lungs and its not fun. Especially since I had to leave work an hour early because of it. I really don't like being sick. It limits me. Plus I think I keep people up when I cough. Anyway I hope I feel better.

I'm working on a new project at church with Pastor Juan Carlos, Jose and Pete. We're creating a youth worship team. I'll be playing guitar, and Leonardo will play drums with Saul on bass and Caroline on piano. Ana Laura, Manny, Caro and I will all sing. Its gonna be a lot of fun but if you could pray for that it'd be great.

Thats all for now. Later

1 comment:

Bentley said...

When we were doing Anatomy we cut oped the thorax...and I really don't see any way for you lungs to fit through your trachea.