Monday, October 6, 2008

Spare thoughts

So I'm back in the library with some time to spare. Time to reflect on how out of shape I am. Last weekend I hurt my foot running barefoot and today my calf is sore from jumping at a concert on saturday. Of course it didn't help any that I played soccer on it yesterday. Right now especially I can hardly do anything without getting tired. Partly because I'm kinda sick right now and partly because I'm actually trying to get in shape. We'll see how I do this week.

So I'm not sure how many off you know that we got a new manager for my starbucks. Her name's Annette and she worked with both Steven and David and told me to say hi so: hello from Annette. She's really done some great work at the store in the past few weeks that have made working there a lot easier. I'm really looking forward to these holiday's at my store.

Speaking of holiday's... what's the plan? Ideas anyone on how we the kids are going to do things for christmas?

Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Mamita Betsy said...

Sounds good, Mark...No pain, no gain:)