Wednesday, April 18, 2007

3 days

Here we go (in no particular order):

-Graduation Day: Senior breakfast with all my friends from school. Then graduation from Nogales High School when I walked around the track on crutches. Hugs all around from family and friends. Dinner at home with everyone and then off to Sephen's house where we all just talked. It was a lot of fun.

-Tucson: Going to Tucson with Martin, Ariel, Flavio, and Yulian. Guitar Center and the mall. Then back to Manantial de Vida for youth group and music practice.

-To be named: I can think of several that i would like to put in here but they all have flaws that i can remember. For example State marching festival my freshman year was great but i didn't enjoy the ride back. Also any number of days at the cottage could go here but since none particularly stand out i don't feel like i can name just one. So I am going to leave this one blank in hopes that another day in the future will be that perfect day.

2 comments:

Steven said...

No day is perfect I guess. I can think of flaws in any day. But some days you forget the flaws.

Ashlee said...

Hey this is my first comment!!!!