Sunday, January 28, 2007

a dilemma

I found out two things today. The first is that there is a retreat on the 10th and 11th of February for CAV. I may or may not be able to go to that depending on homework. The other is that on the evening of the 10th there is a concert here in Spring Arbor featuring a band called Disciple that I had a chance to see about a year ago but couldn't. If I ended up going to the retreat I'd have to leave to see the concert. Now its only at summerset, about 20 minutes away, so I could go back after the concert. The reatreat is ten dollars and the concert I think ten also although I'm not sure. Any thoughts on this?

3 comments:

Marco Aurelio said...

The tickets are free for students. Just found that out.

Juanis Chanis said...

I think you have to drive back. It doesn't seem like you have much of a choice does it?

Juanis Chanis said...

more posts punk